Date(s) - 16/06/2021
6:00 pm - 7:00 pm
Super Dads Super Kids – Children’s Resource Council
Super Dads Super Kids (SDSK) is an activity-based, interactive program that promotes father-child attachment and fuels connections with other dads within the community. These strength-based, child-focused sessions will be delivered virtually over 8 sessions. Discussion topics include:
• The Unique Role of a Dad
• Child Development
• Emotions and Mental Health
• Discipline and Setting Limits
• Physical Health – Activity and Nutrition
• Physical Health – Injury Prevention
• Family/Life/Work Balance and Paternity Leave
Wednesday evenings May 5th-June 23rd, 2021 at 6pm.
You MUST pre-register.
Visit the website: www.hpdcrc.ca for your registration package.
Email registration: Subject -”Super Dads Super Kids” firstname.lastname@example.org
Call: 780-523-9861 or 1-866-218-6859
Text: 780-516-9847 for more information